- This event has passed.
WOUND CARE NURSE CERTIFICATION COURSE
SIGN UP AND REGISTRATION HERE
– Anatomy & Physiology of the skin.
– Phases of wound healing.
– Classifications of wounds: Identification & Treatment.
– Wound Care Dressings: Properties & Uses.
– Debridement Modalities.
– Role of Wound Care Nurse / Wound Care
– Medical Assistant: Assessment, Documentation, Infection Control, and Consultation, Monitoring & Reporting.
– Skills Lab: Negative Pressure Wound
– Therapy (NPWT) Dressing, Wound culture technique, Compression therapy and Aseptic dressing change technique.
WHO MAY ATTEND
PROGRAM TUITION: $ 499.00
** Includes lunch, all supplies and certificate.
Participants will earn 8.0 contact hours of continuing education credits for attending and successfully completing the competency skills and the written test.