TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to ProHealthcare Clinic’s Web sites.
Whenever the terms "we," "us," or "our" are used in these terms and conditions, it refers to ProHealthcare Clinic. We appreciate your interest in us and our services. Our Web sites are provided by us for the benefit of our patients, the general public and health professionals. The following terms and conditions govern your use of our Web sites. When you access, view or use our Web sites, you accept these terms and conditions and agree to be legally bound by them. Please read these terms and conditions carefully and if you do not accept them, please exit our Web sites immediately.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions of use:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.